Bridge Hochalmbahn in Bruck at the Mur
- Business issues: One challenge in this project were the cambered curves in all 3 axes with elliptical axis line and trapezoid section. Another challenge were the cutted plates in the arch, which have a different slope and which are adjusted to the three-dimensional cambered curves.
- Solution: With Advance Steel we were able to put out the actual lengths of all sheet metal parts after having integrated cambered curves. Without a 3D-Software like Advance Steel the realisation of this project would not have been possible.
- Benefit 1: 3D modelling
- Benefit 2: automatic creating of workshop drawings
- Benefit 3: automatic creation of bills of material
- Software used Advance Steel 2011
- Company NCA Container Anlagenbau GmbH
- Contracting authority: Land Steiermarkt
- Location: Bruck, Austria
- Dimensions: Span: 70 m; height of the steel arch: 32 m;
- Specifications: Weight: approx. 380 tons; diameter of the rope: 56m
- Description: The Bridge consists of a steel framework with a welded steel arch. The cantilever construction is carried by 22 ropes which are connected to the steel arch.