- To contribute to the increased profitability and development of Graitec customer base by providing a range of pre and post sales consultancy and training services and utilizing in depth technical experience to work with the teams across the business to enhance the company’s services and product offerings.
- To fully understand, use, demonstrate, position and localize where applicable our structural analyst solution Graitec Advance Design in accordance with the American market.
- To support the pre and post sales efforts of the sales teams and company as a whole by expertly providing varying and relevant product demonstrations, support, training, consultancy, configuration and customization to clients and prospective clients.
- Manage technical relationships with key customers
- Positioning Advance Design as the preferred solution for the relevant industries
- Providing product training for Advance Design and any other agreed products either at Graitec reseller site and potentially at client site or within Graitec North America offices.
- Developing an understanding of the complete functionality of Advance Design to ensure every opportunity is maximised.
- Participate on the development of Advance Design. This will require monitoring associated and relevant standards. Creating and updating product databases, product defaults and specifications. Contributing to the continued enhancement of the product based on personal and client feedback.
- Technically liaising with suppliers and manufacturers and creating specification documentation according to developments required to create libraries of the components and sections they provide. Thereafter interpreting and converting these specifications, following industry standards and best practices into useable product macros and libraries.
- Providing product demonstrations, presentations and creating, specification documents for customizing application software to meet specific requirements.
- Providing ongoing product support and promotion in conjunction with the sales and technical teams. This will include conducting online webinars and other similar activities as required.
- Supporting customers and staff with technical queries face to face, by telephone, online and via email.
- Organizing and running technology workshops for new and existing customers/ resellers to further enhance Graitec North America reputation as a leading advisor and consultant in the market.
- Being an ambassador for Graitec during all customer interactions and acting as a role model for the behaviors which will develop Graitec into a truly service orientated business.
- Supporting “the people” strategies, which hold the integrity of the Graitec Group values.
- Participation in Company projects as and when required.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you by your manager.
- Bilingual (French – English)
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
- Personal Organization
- Personal Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Product Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Building Relationships
- Influencing Others
- Degree in structural engineering is required, PhD is preferred
- Experience in structural design at the CNBC (A23, S16 and/or O86)
- Important experience with structural analyst software
- International travel will also be necessary from time to time
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity and would like to apply for the above job opportunity, please email your CV.