In Advance Steel, to detail a grating in the overview drawings, it needs to be added to the drawing style. We need to:
1. Start the Drawing style manager.
2. Select a drawing style in which you want to add the grating representation, for example, Intersection V - FR500 - Gr Mp PosSmGuid. Then, go to the Object presentation.
3. Add a new object presentation using the "Add a new object presentation" button.
Configure this new presentation with:
- Model object: Select "Grating".
- Geometrical restrictions: All
- Depth position: Any
- Presentation: Visible (to represent only the grating contour) or Visible HatchVisible (to represent the hatch as well).
- Labeling: Off, or any other label if the grating mark needs to be displayed.
5. Click "Apply" to save the drawing style.