Advance Concrete offers the possibility of personalizing a predefined title block so that it contains all the required data for the layout of a drawing.
The title block can be defined only based on the drawings located in the Drawings submenu of the Pilot.
- Right clicking on "Project" will give you access to the Project properties.
- A window will appear where the required data will be inputted. For this example we will consider the fields shown in the figure. In the "Variant name" field you can choose between, for example, A, with loft, and B, without loft.
- The "Date of order", the date of the signing the contract between the contractor and the recipient and "Date of the construction", the date when construction will begin/start, is set from the submenu that appears by clicking the blue arrow.
- After entering the properties for the project, click "OK".
- The title block created can be attached to any existing drawing in the "Drawings" submenu of the "Pilot". Because the scales of the sections, details or elevations require different formats, the following steps will be performed in order to insert the title block for each layout separately.
- Right click the generated section and select "Create a layout of the drawing ...". The program automatically opens a "Properties" window, which sets the frame and bending lines as well as the format (e.g. A4 landscape, A3 portrait). The formats can be modified or new ones can be created. For this example a new one will be generated.
- In the next window, in the "Contents" section, the "Frames and bending lines" and "Title blocks" options are checked. There is also the additional option of modifying the format and the printer, allowing its adaptation to the required printing scale. For this example we will use the created title block.
- After clicking the "Add" button, a list of title blocks, sheets and frames is rendered.
Select "indicator (185x90MM)" and click "Open".
- The title block will appear in the table of "Title blocks of Presentation1" described by position and scale. Both can be changed. By clicking "OK" you are confirming the use of the created title block and of all the settings made in its properties. You will notice that Advance Concrete provides a preview of the title block before you approve the second window.
- You can rename it. Because the title block is not set automatically you need to apply it by selecting "Define current".
- You will see that all the data you inputted is in the title block.
- If you want to change the data after creating the title box, for example replacing variant A with B, you must return to the "Project Properties" and make the changes.
- After making the changes, right click on the layout and select "Activate and update". The title box will be changed with your latest modification.
- Click "OK" and the layout will be generated.