To design a wall with a brick shelf use the "Edit the wall brick shelf" command on the Advance Model toolbar.
There are two ways for creating a brick shelf:
1. By creating the slope profile and defining the shelves
2. By creating the shelf profile
Create the slope profile and define the shelves
Create the shelf profile
- Launch the "Edit the wall brick shelf" command.
- Select the wall, press < Enter > and select the profile created with a polyline.
- Modify the shelf depth (A) in the properties dialog box, and also the offset ground profile "dh" which is 50 cm in this case. The step height is already set by the profile.
1. The brick shelf properties dialog box can also be accessed from the general properties of the wall.
2. The offset ground profile value will reset each time you open the brick shelf properties dialog box.