Next, click "New…" to open the "New page Setup" window, where you can enter a name for the desired page format. In the "Properties - Presentation 1" window, click "Modify the format and the printer…" to open the "Page setup manager" dialog box.
Once the reinforcement details are finished, the layout sheet must be defined.
- In the Pilot, right click on a drawing and select "Create a layout of the drawing..."
- The layout properties window is displayed. The default page size format is A0. To change the page format, click "New..."
In the following step, you must select a page size from the list in the "Page Setup" dialog box.
The page format used in this example ("Format A2") will be saved, and will be accessible in the paper size list of the "Page Setup Manager" dialog box. Prior to closing this window, you must set the "Format A2" as current.
The dimensions of the new format are displayed in the "Properties - Presentation 1" dialog box (ISO A2 420 x 594 mm). Click "OK" to close the dialog box.
The "Properties" window is displayed. The previously defined "Presentation 1" is in the style representation list. For easier identification of the document you are going to create, perform the following steps:
- Enter an "Identification name" for the layout (in this example, the name is "Layout4")
- Define the "Presentation 1" style as current using the "Define current…" command.
- Click "OK" to close the dialog box.
At this time, the Documents mode is active in the Pilot. A new layout named "Layout4" has been created and the layout sheet dimensions correspond to the ones defined (A2 format).