In Advance Steel 2010 the user can add new profile classes for both Eaves and Purlins in the Purlin macro, for this perform the following steps:
1. Launch Management Tools and go to Table Editor.
2. Use the Open MDB command and open AstorRules.mdb, located in:
C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataGraitecAdvanceSteel2010SteelData
3. Open the RULE_SEPurlin_PurlinAcceptedClasses table to add new purlins, or RULE_SEPurlin_EavesAcceptedClasses to add new eaves.
4. To add a new profile to the macro, a new record must be added, with a consecutive value in the KEY column with respect to the key of the last record. Also, the name of the profile class must be added in the ClassName column.
5. To find the name of the profile class to add in AstorRules.mdb, perform the following steps:
6. Enter this value in the RULE_SEPurlin_PurlinAcceptedClasses table and close the table.